Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subject: Long Break
So clearly I haven't posted in a while (AP Exams and dealing with my inability to be productive for my final term of high school.) But a lot has gone on in the past couple of weeks.
For starters my friends India, Sarah and Annie attended Massachusetts youth pride last Saturday the 8th. (Unfortunately I did not go because I'm allegrgic to rain... and hypothermia.) Which I will have more info about later.
The date for Gay pride this year has been announced too. It will actually be a week! June 4th to the 10th. Various activities will be had each day. (More info to come.)
In the world I live in (Gloucester High School) the civil liberties officer (my director) has been updating teachers and have them stop any negative connotation of "gay" in classroom settings. Which is a big plus in my book. (Refer to "Is it Really so Gay?" post.)
So that catches me up so far.
Be on the lookout for posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

About Me

I'm your average red-headed-step-middle-child form the infamous Gloucester Massachusetts.

Archive

March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l

Friends



Music

Insert own media :)

Youtube

Because I was nice, I measured it all out for you (: Youtube vids here should be 219 pixels in width and 184 pixels in height.

Links

Link
Link
Link
Link


Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.